from 01/04/2021 until 19/07/2021
|ERS Junior Member*||€395||€490||€520|
|Low/Lower – Middle Income Countries**||€490||€560||€630|
|Junior Middle Income Countries||€350||€400||€450|
|Masterclass 1 – Frontal Sinus Dissection||€40||€50||€60|
|Masterclass 2 – Rhinoplasty Demo or Dissection||€70||€80||€90|
|Masterclass – ERS Junior Members|
|Masterclass 1 - Frontal Sinus Dissection||€15||€20||€25|
|Masterclass 2 - Rhinoplasty Demo or Dissection||€15||€20||€25|
*ERS Junior membership will cease at the end of the calendar year (Dec 31st) when a member turns 35. All Junior registrants must submit proof of their date of birth. The document can be uploaded at the time of registering or sent by email to email@example.com
** Low/Lower – Middle Income Countries are defined according to the table below. All Low/Lower – Middle Income Country registrants must submit proof of their country of residence by way of letter from their Department or Institution. The document can be uploaded at the time of registering or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Registration fees including VAT 24% in Euros
If you wish to register more than 5 delegates at once, please contact email@example.com
- No discount can be applied within group registration. If you want to register your participant/s at different fee, you have to register them individually.
- Information about registration included in Group Pakages will be sent to the respective contact person via email
- E-mail addresses are necessary for participants to:
- receive information on their participation
- access the interactive programme planner
- evaluate the congress & receive their certificates
- access the live webcast & on-demand content
The terms are valid for all registration fees, registration or groups, (congress & educational courses) as well as for all tickets for the networking events.
Registration cancellations received in writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org, will be accepted and fees refunded as follows:
- Cancellation before and on January 15, 2021:
handling fee (60€)
- Cancellation between January 16 and April 19, 2021:
75% refund (25% handling fee)
- Cancellation between April 20, 2021 and June 25, 2021:
50% refund (50% handling fee)
- Cancellation after June 26, 2021:
no refund. However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. This can be done by re-accessing your registration.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at ERS-ISIAN 2021.
All refunds will be processed after the ERS-ISIAN Congress 2021.
For lost badges €50 per badge will apply.
- Booked registration fees are binding and must be paid in advance.
- Payments can be done via bank transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). Any bank charges will be charged to the payer.
- Registration fees depend on the date your payment is received and will be adjusted accordingly, if the payment is not received by the relevant deadline.
Liability, Data Protection and Privacy
- ERS has commissioned FREI SA with the handling of the registration for the ERS-ISIAN 2021 Congress. The attendance at the congress thereof forms a contract between the delegate and ERS.
- FREI SA acts as P.C.O. and cannot be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be. All participants are responsible for their own travel and health insurance.
- All participants are responsible for their visa arrangements and for all costs incurred.
- FREI SA acts according to the ERS Terms and Conditions
- All information requested in the registration form is for use in compliance with applicable international privacy protection legislation.
- Only written agreements are valid.
- The Registration Management retains the right for any changes deemed necessary.
By completing the online registration form I confirm that I have read and accepted the booking conditions and the cancellation/alteration policies of the ERS-ISIAN 2021
All modifications should be communicated to FREI SA in writing via e-mail to email@example.com. Name changes are accepted and free of charge until July 18, 2021. After this date an administrative fee of 30€ per name change will be applied.
|Afghanistan||Central African Republic||Guinea-Bissau||Malawi||Philippines||Timor-Leste|
|Armenia||Congo, Dem. Rep.||Hungary||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||São Tomé and Principe||Uganda|
|Bolivia||El Salvador||Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.||Mozambique||Somalia||West Bank and Gaza|
|Bosnia||Eritrea||Kosovo||Myanmar||South Sudan||Yemen, Rep.|
|Bulgaria||Ethiopia||Kyrgyz Republic||Nepal||Sri Lanka||Zambia|
|Burkina Faso||Gambia, The||Lao PDR||Nicaragua||Sudan||Zimbabwe|
|Cabo Verde||Ghana||Liberia||Nigeria||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Republic of North Macedonia||Pakistan||Tajikistan|
|Cameroon||Guinea||Madagascar||Papua New Guinea||Tanzania|
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Congress materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Certificate of Attendance
- Use of the meeting app