General required documents for a Greece Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel medical insuranceconfirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Flight Itinerarywith dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
- Hotel Reservationfor the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
- Means of subsistence– Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece
Participants requiring a letter of invitation to assist with their arrangements to participate in the congress should send a request for an invitation letter to email@example.com. Le
All expenses involved with attending the conference are the responsibility of the attending party. Please note that this letter is not any form of guarantee from the organizers nor is it an offer for financial support.
If your visa application is denied (provided you applied within the deadlines set forth in the ERS 2020 Cancellation Policy) and ERS receives a copy of the denial by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your registration fee will be refunded, less a € 50 administration fee.